Change of the seasons.

I do not like winter!                                                                                                  12/8/2011
Sometimes I wonder why I never moved somewhere warmer when I was single. I really do not like winter. I don't like it being cold, I don’t like snow, I don’t like having to wear a bunch of clothes. Plus, it affects my mood a lot. I get the winter blues big time. I love working on my gardens and playing outside with the boys, all of which cannot be done in the winter. I suppose that I could go outside and play with the boys still, but that just goes back to me not liking the cold. At least this year had been a very manageable winter so far. There has been very little snow and the temperatures have not been really cold. A lot of people say they want a ‘white Christmas’, not this girl. I would be very happy if it did not snow all winter long. Although, I think that would be terrible for the enviroment.

No comments:

Post a Comment